"Regensburg" Regensburg by Gili_S
Regensburg Travel Guide: 272 reviews and 847 photos
Regensburg is probably one of the most beautiful cities in Bavaria. The old city of Regensburg is must visit place where you can stroll around the narrow streets and check out the famous stone bridge across the Danube river.
I got to Regensburg by train. At list during the summer they have special offers of Bavarian "one day" ticket for only... more travel advice
The river Danube is crossing this city. Obviously some people do use the river as transportation road, some just use it... more travel advice
Gili_S's Related Pages
Regensburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Who says you can't go back? Regensburg"
- "An Afternoon In Regensburg"
- "Under construction"
- "Regensburg - a magical city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Regensburg
- Hotels in Regensburg
- Transportation in Regensburg
- Nightlife in Regensburg
- Restaurants in Regensburg
- Shopping in Regensburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Regensburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Regensburg
- 14 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (153)
Have you been to Regensburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Regensburg
Photos in RegensburgSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 101 reviews, 148 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 80 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubrovnik Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phan Thiet Intro, 50 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Finland Intro, 58 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 53 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 100 photos
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 49 reviews, 104 photos
- Prague Intro, 58 reviews, 92 photos