"Tallinn" Tallinn by Gili_S

Tallinn Travel Guide: 1,786 reviews and 4,814 photos

I visit Tallinn occasionally on business or pleasure. If I have the time I try to take the traditional walk around the old city, getting a good coffee or beer and sometimes also a good meal in some of the nice restaurants here.

• Pros:Small & compcat to see most by foot.
  • Cons:Might be too croweded at weekends and holidays
  • In a nutshell:Great place for a weekend break.
  • Last visit to Tallinn: Jan 2011
  • Intro Updated Jan 30, 2011

• Turska's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2011 at 10:24 AM

Yes, you had coupple of intresting pubs in here, I knew you would ;) Must go and taste Hell hunts beers! And they had a long list of other beers too, and so cheap!

• sihi's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2011 at 12:30 PM

Hi! You visited Tallinn again, and you didnt visit North-East Estonia? You are welcome to see this region!:) Valaste waterfall looks magic in winter!!!!Try local beer Munchen in pub in Johvi - you like beer:)

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Gili - great updates from your recent visit to Tallinn. I love that city! The Swissotel Sky Bar looks fantastic. Cheers, Bill

• Elena77's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2009 at 5:49 AM

Thanks for stopping by my Koblenz page! I've very much enjoyed your tips on Tallinn. I'd really like to go there some day soon!

• kenbac's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2008 at 11:22 PM

I am going to Tallinn next week and was looking at some Tallinn pages. You photo of "Tallinn in the snow" is beautiful

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2007 at 8:59 AM

Hi been enjoying your pics particularly because im wanting to see the place in snow. With the snow becoming later and later each yr and unpredictable what do you think about the likelihood of being snow in Tallinn as early as 18 Dec?thanks

• Phil1052's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2007 at 8:18 AM

Very Good. I will keep these in mind when I'm there in November.

• Lunaina's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2007 at 12:47 AM

Tallinn in winter looks great!!!

• TheTravelSlut's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2007 at 9:10 AM

Thanks for the tips and photos. It will help on my trip later this summer. Ann, The Travel Slut

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2007 at 4:37 AM

Excellent page, really enjoyed reading your tips ;-)

Gili_S Visits Here Frequently!

Gili_S

“Two beer or not two beer (Shakesbeer)”

Badges & Stats in Tallinn

Have you been to Tallinn?

Latest Activity in Tallinn