"Ostrava" Top 5 Page for this destination Ostrava by Gili_S

Ostrava Travel Guide: 158 reviews and 302 photos

Ostrava is the mining town and steel town of the Czech Republic. Today in these modern times it is also a business town as well as a great place to hang out and enjoy Czech culture, food, beer, music and life.

• In a nutshell:Ostrava, the city of swetluska :)
  • Last visit to Ostrava: Jul 2009
  • Intro Updated Dec 18, 2010

• Arkeolog's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2009 at 9:35 AM

informative page for a nice place. thanks for sharing. best wishes from Istanbul. Bora

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2007 at 3:32 PM

I agree, why drink Guinness especially when you have a tap right in your table! I don't know these girls look pretty good and I haven't had a beer in two weeks. ;) Starobrno is one of my favorites. Will have to get to Moravia one of these trips.

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2007 at 5:02 AM

I visited Ostrava for a day whilst staying in Moravian district for several days - I managed to pile on several kg due to her mum continuously feeding us - they even killed a pig in my honour :-)

• Dec 22, 2006 at 1:26 PM

Thanks for visiting my Lydd page - I plan to take a ride in one of the small planes soon. Were you visiting Ostrava with Cutie??

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2006 at 1:44 PM

Ha ha ha - somehow I had the feeling that this page would look just the way it looks! Basically nightlife and the research on the best beer in town! ;-)

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2006 at 10:26 AM

No sights? Too busy with drinks, eh!?

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2006 at 2:31 PM

Great start about an interesting city. Was it a business or private trip?

• Zajem's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2006 at 11:00 AM

Hi Gili, why didnt you tell me you were comming to Ostrava?Pitty.We could have met.Great tips for Stodolni street!!!

Gili_S Visits Here Frequently!

Gili_S

“Two beer or not two beer (Shakesbeer)”

Badges & Stats in Ostrava

Have you been to Ostrava?

Latest Activity in Ostrava