"Samobor, the city of Kremsnita :-)" Top 5 Page for this destination Samobor by Gili_S

Samobor Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 206 photos

Samobor is a lovely small city near Zagreb, it is famous for its great Kremsnita (Cake) as well as for me it is famous for someone special who lives here ;-)

• Pros:Kremsnita and Nykaenen :)
  • Cons:Too far from Finland :(
  • In a nutshell:I like this small city, I almost felt like at home here.
  • Last visit to Samobor: Jun 2005
  • Intro Updated Dec 18, 2010

• Nov 30, 2010 at 12:09 AM

aren't zdenka and kremsnita just the greatest? i had the chance to meet her in zgb, and eat some kremsnita too! should of got to samobor, but have never had the chance.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2010 at 11:32 AM

It sounds like you had some fun in Samobor - even if it did get you into trouble! An interesting looking little town. I need to do more exploring of continental Europe!

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2009 at 8:05 AM

Looks like a nice little town - one to visit if ever I can get MrL away from th Croatian coast.

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Nice page! I don't know much about Samobor -- but it looks like a nice small city. If I ever visit, I will be sure to try the kremsnita.

• gkitzmil's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2008 at 9:25 AM

Me, too. I had to go here to try this great desert!

• garridogal's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2006 at 4:23 AM

I've never heard of Kremsnita and don't know what's in it, but I want some! : )

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2005 at 1:51 PM

Fabulous little page about this Croatian gem...to be honest for me it looks like almost every Croation cafe states its Kremsnita as the best in the world ... it is probably a tourist trap ...*verybigsmile*

• Nykaenen's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2005 at 3:05 AM

Next time I'll have you take photos of my fridge on the first, not last day when you've eaten all the food and drank all the beer ;-) Even better, I'll send you to hotel Niksa :-))))))))

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2005 at 4:24 AM

Ha, I will never invite you to my place, if the contents of my fridge are on display on VT afterwards!

• ginte's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2005 at 7:43 AM

Great tips, Gil! :) A church looks really nice, Kremsnita sounds to be very delicious. Plan B for the bad behaviour? LOL :D

Gili_S

“Two beer or not two beer (Shakesbeer)”

Badges & Stats in Samobor

Have you been to Samobor?

Latest Activity in Samobor