Tammisaari Things to Do Tips by Gili_S
Tammisaari Things to Do: 10 reviews and 27 photos
Obviously the most interesting thing in this location is the sea, in the summer of course. So have your swimsuit ready, suntan oil and a cold drink and hit it to the beach.
The whole region is interesting with its landscapes, nature, culture and tradition. Check the Ekenas Visitor Centre to find out more about all the possibilities here.
Address: Centre, Rantapuistikko
Phone: +358 205 64 4613
If you are into sailing and such, Tammisaari is suitable for you. Lots of yachts stopping over here while sailing in the Baltic Sea.
This church is hiding in the old city behind large trees which make it very beautiful but difficult to take photos.
More Reviews (16)
Gili_S's Related Pages
Tammisaari Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tammisaari / Ekenäs"
- "Maria's Ekenäs (Fi. Tammisaari)"
- "Tammisaari - Oak island"
- "Tammisaari - Ekenäs"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tammisaari
- Hotels in Tammisaari
- Transportation in Tammisaari
- Nightlife in Tammisaari
- Restaurants in Tammisaari
- Shopping in Tammisaari
- See All...
Explore the World
- Gold Hill Hotels
- Cangas de Onís
- Sibulan Hotels
- Ban Hua Hin
- Skipton Hotels
- Loch Garry Hotels
Badges & Stats in Tammisaari
- 20 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (87)
Have you been to Tammisaari?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tammisaari
Photos in TammisaariSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 103 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 80 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubrovnik Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phan Thiet Intro, 50 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Finland Intro, 59 reviews, 108 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 53 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 100 photos
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 49 reviews, 104 photos
- Prague Intro, 58 reviews, 92 photos