"Espoo" Top 5 Page for this destination Espoo by Gili_S

Espoo Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 219 photos

Espoo is the big city just next to Helsinki. It is also an important business town and well as great place to explore the nature, the forest and lakes in Finland.

• Last visit to Espoo: Jun 2008
  • Intro Updated Dec 18, 2010

• Nov 23, 2007 at 5:22 AM

very interesting. bye bye from brazil come here, you will love this land

• sinoda's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2004 at 11:51 AM

oh my god! you have been there! Espoo is one big Tourist Trap! =) But yet you achieved to build a decent site on it, bravo. And what on earth are sand SCALPtures???

• diocletianvs's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2004 at 3:46 AM

Still snow here? I guess we'll have to wait for the spring for something to appear here - haha.

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2004 at 3:17 PM

I am expecting here a big thunder, baaaaaaang, hurricane, earthquake, and more when the pictures appeares

• KristaB's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2004 at 3:07 PM

Can't see anything, just white squares, are you teasing me or you posted such hot pictures that they spontaneously combusted???

• ginte's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2004 at 2:51 AM

It seems that there are some things to be discovered in Espoo:) A nice page. And thanks for the comments on my Espoo page!

• MATIM's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2004 at 3:17 PM

my friend Ritva lived here for some years. ok I won't tell about the lake :-)

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2003 at 12:43 PM

I won't tell anyone where Sorvalämpi is!! haha The sand castles look like fun!! Wonderful page Gil!

• sihi's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2003 at 12:16 AM

Nice page! May-be in December I will have one day in Finland:)

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2003 at 1:52 PM

Great page and travelogues Gil! I am not a shopping fan, so I wouldn't go there, lol. But the lake looks so beautiful, that would definitely be a place that I would love.

Gili_S Visits Here Frequently!

Gili_S

“Two beer or not two beer (Shakesbeer)”

Badges & Stats in Espoo