"Fiskars, the city of scissors :)" Fiskars by Gili_S
Fiskars Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 37 photos
Fiskars is small town in the south of Finland. It has few interesting sites to see and can be a nice place for a stop over while you travelling the region.
There is this small park with water and mill just in the middle of this town. It is nice for picnic if the weather allow... more travel advice
The are few restaurants in this place but I was not that impressed with their menu. However, on a nice sunny day the... more travel advice
Gili_S's Related Pages
Fiskars Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fiskars, the city of scissors :)"
- "Fiskars - handcraft village"
- "Fiskars, village in Finland"
- "Home of Scissors"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fiskars
- Hotels in Fiskars
- Transportation in Fiskars
- Restaurants in Fiskars
- Shopping in Fiskars
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fiskars
- 14 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Fiskars?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fiskars
Photos in FiskarsSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 103 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 80 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubrovnik Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phan Thiet Intro, 50 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Finland Intro, 59 reviews, 108 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 53 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 100 photos
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 49 reviews, 104 photos
- Prague Intro, 58 reviews, 92 photos