"Kerava" Kerava by Gili_S
Kerava Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 99 photos
Kerava is small town to the north of Helsinki, there is nothing really special to tell about this place and maybe the only time someone is going to visit here is during the end of summer garlic festival.
Best and the easiest way to get to Kerava is by trains, there are few trains every hour connecting Kerava and Helsinki. more travel advice
This is the building of the local, college, or maybe it called vocational school. Its maybe the only new fresh design... more travel advice
Gili_S's Related Pages
Kerava Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KERAVA - small town feelings"
- "Vema's Kerava page"
- "Kerava - the gray and violet town"
- "A visit to the Kerava Art Museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kerava
- Transportation in Kerava
- Restaurants in Kerava
- Shopping in Kerava
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kerava
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (86)
Have you been to Kerava?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kerava
Photos in KeravaSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 103 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 80 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubrovnik Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phan Thiet Intro, 50 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Finland Intro, 59 reviews, 108 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 53 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 100 photos
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 49 reviews, 104 photos
- Prague Intro, 58 reviews, 92 photos