"Lahti" Top 5 Page for this destination Lahti by Gili_S

Lahti Travel Guide: 146 reviews and 384 photos

Finland's Nordic Ski Centre.

Lahti is the Finnish capital of winter sports. Every year they are hosting here a weekend of the World Cup in Nordic Sky competition which is a big happening.

• Last visit to Lahti: Mar 2005
  • Intro Updated Dec 20, 2010

• m-joy's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2005 at 12:11 AM

Happy Birthday, Gil!! Have a nice day, all the best :-)) - Did u see flying Hautamäki last weekend?

• KristaB's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2004 at 1:57 PM

Cold places seem appealing during hot summer days, but I don't really like cold. I'll quit skiing as soon as my girls grow up.

• Jun 19, 2004 at 1:44 PM

Ski jumping, brewery's and ice bars, mmmm visiting Lahti looks pretty cool!!

• Umea6's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2003 at 7:09 AM

I just love ski jumping. Where are the days of Matti Nykaenen :( - he is a legend. Those were the best years! Happy Holidays!

• ania70pl's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2003 at 1:57 PM

I was in Lahti, too.. passing by in the bus, it was panoramic view ;-) It's a pity that I couldn't spend some time there, especially that we have Polish Champion in ski jumping.

• RENE_CARDOEN's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2003 at 4:50 AM

One day I'll come to Suomi and taste myself Koskenkorva. Promise you Gil!

• chrissyalex's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2003 at 12:50 PM

Nice page! I would like to see the ski jumping competitions. The Ice Bar looks cool!

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2003 at 4:17 PM

Teerenpeli sounds great for a local brew. Finland if one beer frontier I've not tasted yet, but I will someday. :) Thanks Gil

• caffeine_induced78's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2003 at 7:59 PM

I picked up another beer. That makes two beer for me. Very nice page - looks like a winter wonderland.

• Maggies's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2003 at 9:20 AM

I hope I finally go to see ski jumps, maybe next season. I just love watching our Adam in the air. Well, your guys were really good yesterday too.

Gili_S

“Two beer or not two beer (Shakesbeer)”

Badges & Stats in Lahti