Tuusula Things to Do Tips by Gili_S
Tuusula Things to Do: 17 reviews and 33 photos
This is the famous The Lotta Museum, I am too short of patient to tell you all about the history of the Lotta’s, so if you are interested check out the link.
The best part here is the nature around. You should just walk around, by the lakeshore or the woods. There are cycling roads to walk on by and this can be a very nice day for hanging around in the nature.
There is a large lake all around in Tuusula, and it is going all the way north till the next city Järvenpää. It is a great place for boating and fishing. I’m not so sure about swimming.
This is maybe the only tourist attraction here, the old church of Tuusula that builds in 1734.
It is by the lakeshore and very beautiful.
Phone: +358 9 275 5577
More Reviews (7)
Gili_S's Related Pages
Tuusula Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Melbourne Hotels
- Long Island Hotels
- Wilsonia Hotels
- Lake Dove Hotels
Badges & Stats in Tuusula
- 12 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (88)
Have you been to Tuusula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tuusula
Photos in TuusulaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 103 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 80 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubrovnik Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phan Thiet Intro, 50 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Finland Intro, 59 reviews, 108 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 53 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 100 photos
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 49 reviews, 104 photos
- Prague Intro, 58 reviews, 92 photos