"Vantaa" Top 5 Page for this destination Vantaa by Gili_S

Vantaa Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 107 photos

Vanta is just on the north of Helsinki. It is very relaxing place, lots of water, forests and fields around.

• Intro Updated Dec 18, 2010

• SanguiniA's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2007 at 3:15 PM

Pity our official photographer did not join in the fun ... next year we throw you in!

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2006 at 9:11 AM

Interesting updates with brilliant photos. Well done ... :o)

• ZenLady34's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2005 at 4:29 AM

hah hah, well enjoy the sunny weekend !

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2005 at 3:40 AM

Lucky you not having any noise from the planes living so close to the airport! And how convienient for weekend escapes!

• Scandic's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2005 at 7:53 AM

Really nice Vantaa pages Gili! In my passport 'place of birth' stays always Vantaa;) I got some good vibrations when I read your good pages, I mean superb. I have spent many summer and winter days during my childhood @ Kuusijärvi. Nostalgy.

• sinoda's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2004 at 9:06 AM

Alright! Are you sure you really meant fishing? You would have to bring your own beer along... hook some worms, and even kill the poor one! ; ) You keep surprising me! Cool. S

• diocletianvs's Profile Photo
    Jan 25, 2004 at 12:16 AM

I planned to visit Heureka, but I stayed too long in Tapiola... I only saw Vantaa airport and liked it (although if you want to see *small* airport you have to visit Zagreb :-)

• gosiaPL's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2004 at 9:07 AM

Two beer or not two beer at Cafe Luna... Definitely two beer ;-) Sounds like nice suburban hometown. Good to see more than just the airport ;-)

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2004 at 5:23 PM

Cafe Luna would do me ^..^ and of course the Swimming Pool lovely atmosphere here

• Imbi's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2003 at 11:30 PM

You should go fishing with my friend Dave who could catch fish even in his bathtub. Nice page.

Gili_S Used To Live Here!

Gili_S

“Two beer or not two beer (Shakesbeer)”

Badges & Stats in Vantaa