"The sunshine city of blue sky, blue sea, blue eyes" Top 5 Page for this destination Bergen by Gili_S

Bergen Travel Guide: 945 reviews and 2,380 photos

Bergen is probably one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. It is also probably one of the most rainy as well. But of course, when I was here is was sunny with blue sky and I had the privilege of a beautiful local guide to take good care of me :)

• Pros:Bonso
  • Cons:Expensive & usually rainy
  • In a nutshell:".... just see those blue sky's/eyes"
  • Last visit to Bergen: Jul 2005
  • Intro Updated Dec 28, 2010

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2009 at 3:13 PM

I did not get to see Bergen-- nice seeing it through your lens, thanks for sharing, Norman :)

• adema29's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2008 at 10:53 AM

Very nice pictures and interesting tips. We are preparing to visit Bergen in August...

• kschatterbox's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2007 at 5:54 AM

Great page and pictures of Bergen. Would love to see it some time! The Bryggen area look intresting place to see.

• Mar 9, 2007 at 6:01 AM

Nice page Gili!

• MATIM's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2006 at 3:42 AM

pity we missed eachother in Bergen, I see a blue sky so I think we must have been in Bergen at the same time, because there was not much sunshine those three weeks we spend in Norway, but when we where in Bergen the weather was great.

• Jan 8, 2006 at 12:56 AM

Looks like you had fun in Bergen Gil, great weather too. Nice page :)

• sprdak11's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2006 at 8:04 AM

Great, very interesting page! I hope to visit Bergen and your tips are very helpful. Greetings.

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2006 at 7:45 AM

Looks like you're discovering more than beer on your VT meetings. ;> Hmmm, drinking beer in coffee shops...seems a bit too civilized though your company puts is up quite a few notches!

• diocletianvs's Profile Photo
    Dec 21, 2005 at 7:43 AM

I hope you are aware how lucky you were with the weather! And obviously with local guides as well ;)

• Dec 18, 2005 at 12:40 PM

Thanks for the tip! I guess it is the best way to see things. Greetings!

Gili_S

“Two beer or not two beer (Shakesbeer)”

Badges & Stats in Bergen