"Malta" Top 5 Page for this destination Malta by Gili_S

Malta Travel Guide: 5,606 reviews and 13,366 photos

Blue sky, blue sea and blue label

Malta, a small crowded island that has a lot to offer for the tourist. From old architecture, archeology, history, sea to food, drinks, and fun.

I had a pleasure to be guided by local Maltese VT member SanguiniA (Alison B.) She guided me around her island and showed me all the beauties and magic of this island at day & night, it was a pleasure.

• Pros:Small, international, mostly good weather and still cheap
  • Cons:Small so it is crowded, joined the Euro, so getting expensive
  • In a nutshell:It was all started with homes switching.... ;-)
  • Last visit to Malta: Dec 2006
  • Intro Updated Dec 23, 2010

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Mar 13, 2010 at 4:50 AM

Thanks for your great page!....

• pure1942's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2009 at 3:57 AM

Interesting page with great advice and pics. Looking forward to seeing Malta and Gozo for myself next weekend. Thanks for sharing. Brian

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Nice Malta pictures and tips! Malta on my wishlist -- hope I'll see someday, Norman :)

• Jun 5, 2008 at 6:34 AM

Malta looks lovely - looking forward to my trip there (in less than two weeks time:o)

• Dick33's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2007 at 1:22 AM

Your Mosta tip has a photo of the church in Mgarr on it, but your tips are really good.

• tophat30's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2007 at 7:24 AM

Good pic to compliment your tip. Was that pic shot at Valletta (Manoel island side), Got to look for this girl cause she seems really Hot !! ;)

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2006 at 2:40 PM

I hope to go back there quite soon. I've been there twice. Ciao!

• SanguiniA's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2006 at 9:47 AM

I know where the "horseshoe" is!! :-P Great pages & seems like u had a great time in Malta :-)

• Jul 31, 2006 at 12:44 PM

I was curious to see the 3 tips you left for dangers in Malta - what on earth could it be so dangerous there... And I found this humorous tips of yours that made me smile... Nice page :)

• rdorekens's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2006 at 3:36 PM

Excellent pages about Malta! You certainly have a keen eye and have mentioned all the good things my country can offer in a nutshell. Well done!

Gili_S

“Two beer or not two beer (Shakesbeer)”

Badges & Stats in Malta