"Cape Cross, the Seal Colony" Cape Cross by Gili_S
Cape Cross Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 50 photos
Cape Cross if the famous Seal Colony by the west coast where there are many thousands of seals in this colony and you do not need to look for them, they are just on the rock or on the sand by the beach.
I am not sure if this is the nightlife spot, it looks closed during the day, I wonder if it is open at night, I did not... more travel advice
There were also some seagulls but not that much, just a few and they will just try to get the leftovers from the jackals more travel advice
Gili_S's Related Pages
Cape Cross Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cape Cross, the Seal Colony"
- "Cape Cross - Home of the Seals...."
- "Cape Cross"
- "Cape Cross seal colony"
- "The Spectacle Will Amaze, the Stink Will Disgust"
- "Seals up to the ceiling..."
- "Cape Cross Cape Fur Seal Colony"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cape Cross
- 6 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (86)
Have you been to Cape Cross?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cape Cross
Photos in Cape CrossSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 103 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 80 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubrovnik Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phan Thiet Intro, 50 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Finland Intro, 59 reviews, 108 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 53 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 100 photos
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 49 reviews, 104 photos
- Prague Intro, 58 reviews, 92 photos