"Namib-Naukluft Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Namib-Naukluft Park by Gili_S

Namib-Naukluft Park Travel Guide: 143 reviews and 405 photos

This park is situated all the way from the coast through the desert and dunes. Here you can see the most beautiful landscapes of Namibia with beautiful sunsets or sunrise over the oldest dunes in the world.

• Last visit to Namib-Naukluft Park: Jun 2006
  • Intro Updated Dec 17, 2010

• Feb 11, 2011 at 6:21 AM

It`s so impressive,I think! I like! There are everything I have dreamt about! And thank you very much for your useful advices!!

• smirnofforiginal's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2011 at 3:24 AM

Love your Dune 45 tip... and I whole heartedly agree... sand dunes are hard work but great slides :-)

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2010 at 12:18 AM

I love this place from your photos!! I'm wondering if the mixed shower is a Local Custom or a Warning and Danger...hahahaha

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Great page! The Namib-Naukluft Park does look like a unique place. Just wish that you posted some photos of the mixed showers that you mentioned (haha).

• magor65's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2010 at 12:19 PM

The views are absolutely stunning. No wonder you loved the place.

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2009 at 1:35 AM

A very unique and beautiful place that I wish to visit some day! Watching the sunrise or the sunset while listening to the birds singing sounds magic! As for the sliding down the sand dune, I did it a few times in Brazil and loved it!! :)

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2007 at 4:22 AM

Just one of many reason I want to get to Africa one day. Since it's not likely to happen for some time I appreciate you providing a beautiful glimpse of it.

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2007 at 1:21 AM

This Park is on our 'wish list' too! Your fabulous photos only increased my envy that you were able to experience this amazing part of Namibia! Your campsite at Sesriem and neat mode of transportation look great too.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2006 at 1:36 PM

It's just sooo beautiful! Thanks for sharing and bringing back memories of my own visit!

Gili_S

“Two beer or not two beer (Shakesbeer)”

Badges & Stats in Namib-Naukluft Park

Have you been to Namib-Naukluft Park?

Latest Activity in Namib-Naukluft Park