"Skeleton Coast Park" Skeleton Coast Park by Gili_S
Skeleton Coast Park Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 29 photos
The Skeleton Coast National Park is along the west coast of Namibia in general from Cape Cross about 500 km to the north getting close to the border with Angola.
It is a desert by the sea where you can see sand dunes, canyons, mountains and very interesting wildlife.
The Skeleton Coast Park is very unique place on earth with its own special climate, nature and ecological status. Unique... more travel advice
The desert is always very danger place, canyons, snakes, other animals and most of all, the heat, water are essential... more travel advice
Gili_S's Related Pages
Skeleton Coast Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skeleton Coast Park"
- "The Skeleton Coast"
- "SKELETON COAST"
- "SkElEtoN cOasT pArK"
- "Boys On Tour (cont.)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Skeleton Coast Park
- Hotels in Skeleton Coast Park
- Transportation in Skeleton Coast Park
- Nightlife in Skeleton Coast Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Skeleton Coast Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Skeleton Coast Park
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (86)
Have you been to Skeleton Coast Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skeleton Coast Park
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 103 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 80 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubrovnik Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phan Thiet Intro, 50 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Finland Intro, 59 reviews, 108 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 53 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 100 photos
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 49 reviews, 104 photos
- Prague Intro, 58 reviews, 92 photos