"The Czech Republic" Top 5 Page for this destination Czech Republic by Gili_S

Czech Republic Travel Guide: 17,123 reviews and 40,389 photos

In the past few years I've been visiting this country many times and I even had the chance to experience a short period of living here. This page is about the general things a learn while living here, the food, drinks, people and some other stuff.

• Last visit to Czech Republic: Mar 2010
  • Intro Updated Nov 23, 2010

• Veroali's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2011 at 12:50 PM

Great tips about Czech republic! I am glad you liked Bernard beer! I come from a town where is Bernard brewery. It is not that expensive, only some special kinds in those special bottles. Good job!!! Greetings from Prague

• magor65's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2011 at 12:32 PM

Interesting tips and really nice photos from your stay in the Czech Republic - the country I often visit.

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2010 at 7:45 AM

Think potato pancake is brambory. Great shot of Prague & sunny star in snow! Glad you found Granat and Primator, and I see a few I missed like Pivo Master! Must get back. I also see at least two reasons to head out at night. ;>

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2010 at 5:12 AM

Gil, gorgeous overview of the Czech Republic. I have tried quite a few beers which you mention here, but of course not all. And I must admit that I haven't heard of Kofola before. It sounds to taste like the Maltese Kinnie. :-)

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2010 at 12:33 PM

You are fortunate to be able to see so much of the country for your stay there. The east at Olomouc must be a place to really see the culture without tourists. You did a good job of describing the sites and the pictures well done.

Gili_S Visits Here Frequently!

Gili_S

“Two beer or not two beer (Shakesbeer)”

Badges & Stats in Czech Republic

Have you been to Czech Republic?

Latest Activity in Czech Republic