"Eilat" Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat by Gili_S
Eilat Travel Guide: 386 reviews and 1,148 photos
Eilat is the southern city of Israel located on the edge of the desert in the northern shore of the red sea.
It is not a typical Israeli town, it is a holiday resort and so it is a great place to rest and relax if you wish as well as for desert and sea adventures.
- Pros:Sun, sea, desert and everything.
- Cons:They destroy the beautiful promenade by the beach.
- In a nutshell:It is always sunny in Eilat
Parachuting is also one way to have fun here in the red sea. The will connect you with a wire to the boat and speed you... more travel advice
There are few supermarkets around the hotels area where you can get your supply, snacks, food and drinks in rather cheap... more travel advice
- See All Some links
- See All Kings City
- See All The Promenade
- See All Herods Hotel
- See All Goldstar
Gili_S's Related Pages
Eilat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where the sun shines 350 days a year.."
- "Eilat - The city of tourism"
- "Eilat - a resort on the Red Sea"
- "The Ultimate Beach Resort"
- "Few more photos"
- "The tourist city of israel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eilat
- Hotels in Eilat
- Transportation in Eilat
- Nightlife in Eilat
- Restaurants in Eilat
- Shopping in Eilat
- Warnings and Dangers in Eilat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eilat
- 53 Reviews
- 110 Photos
- 24 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (86)
Have you been to Eilat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eilat
Photos in EilatSee All Photos (110)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 103 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 80 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubrovnik Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phan Thiet Intro, 50 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Finland Intro, 59 reviews, 108 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 53 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 100 photos
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 49 reviews, 104 photos
- Prague Intro, 58 reviews, 92 photos