"Da Lat" Top 5 Page for this destination Da Lat by Gili_S
Da Lat Travel Guide: 255 reviews and 811 photos
Da Lat was the place we went to visit when we wanted to get away from the coast line and check some other sites in Vietnam. This city in the high mountains has a lot to offer and is a great place to have couple of days break and experience another kind of unique Vietnamese life.
- Pros:Interesting and unique
- Cons:A bit far from everywhere
- In a nutshell:Da Lat is the mountaineer city of Vietnam.
This is a MUST place to visit, the XQ Su Quan, the Historical village of hand embroidery. This was a fantastic time to... more travel advice
It will be interesting also to check out the gardens and the gardening capabilities in and around the temple sites, I... more travel advice
Gili_S's Related Pages
Da Lat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Da Lat"
- "Da Lat High Country"
- "A Highland Paradise"
- "Still not sure about this City"
- "Da Lat."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Da Lat
- Hotels in Da Lat
- Transportation in Da Lat
- Nightlife in Da Lat
- Restaurants in Da Lat
- Shopping in Da Lat
- Warnings and Dangers in Da Lat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Da Lat
- 30 Reviews
- 107 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (151)
Have you been to Da Lat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Da Lat
Photos in Da LatSee All Photos (107)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 101 reviews, 148 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 79 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubrovnik Intro, 59 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Finland Intro, 58 reviews, 107 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phan Thiet Intro, 50 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 53 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 99 photos
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 49 reviews, 104 photos
- Prague Intro, 58 reviews, 92 photos