"Da Lat" Top 5 Page for this destination Da Lat by Gili_S

Da Lat Travel Guide: 252 reviews and 807 photos

Da Lat was the place we went to visit when we wanted to get away from the coast line and check some other sites in Vietnam. This city in the high mountains has a lot to offer and is a great place to have couple of days break and experience another kind of unique Vietnamese life.

• Pros:Interesting and unique
  • Cons:A bit far from everywhere
  • In a nutshell:Da Lat is the mountaineer city of Vietnam.
  • Last visit to Da Lat: Dec 2009
  • Intro Updated Dec 18, 2010

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2010 at 11:07 AM

The looks like a very peaceful and sleepy destination! Would like the ropeway ride!

• NYTim's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Very nice pages. I would have skipped Da lat for more interesting places but...

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Nice to see Dalat from your eyes & photos, Gil. We skipped it oddly for the beach (easier I guess) but Tuyen Lam Lake makes me wish we went inland instead. When a girl wants to skip the cheap noodle house, you know it's time for a new girl. ;)

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Gil, another outstanding page about last years visit to Vietnam. Brilliant photos as well. Only I am surprised to read a tea instead of a beer tip here. *winkygrin*

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2010 at 7:10 AM

You are quicker building the pages than me reading them ;) What a great idea, the dragon made of glass bottles! And it would be fun staying at Hang Nga guesthouse. I thought only Medellín had Flower festival, but no no ;)

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2010 at 10:51 PM

I visited Dalat in 1993 and it looks like it has changed a lot. Mostly I remember the busy market. The Crazy House looks very original!

Gili_S

“Two beer or not two beer (Shakesbeer)”

Badges & Stats in Da Lat