"Chiang Mai" Top 5 Page for this destination Chiang Mai by Gili_S

Chiang Mai Travel Guide: 1,869 reviews and 4,672 photos

Chiang Mai is a great place to base your location when you want to experience the wonderful opportunities in Thailand with all of it amazing places, nature, culture, food and more.

Chiang Mai in Thailand was my choice to visit because it is not too big city (I had enough of those) and it is not a beach resort (had enough beaches in my life as well)

• Last visit to Chiang Mai: Mar 2008
  • Intro Updated Dec 18, 2010

• tim07's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2009 at 1:44 PM

Hi Gili, thanks for your comment about my Chiang Mai page. Looks like we visited many of the same places here. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Tim

• Oct 30, 2009 at 5:18 AM

Great info on Chaing Mai.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2009 at 3:13 AM

Gil, gorgeous page about Chiang Mai. I especially like your off the beaten path tips about the Mt. Inthanon and the Wachirathan Waterfall. Have a lovely Sunday.

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2009 at 11:44 AM

So, I take you were getting by on your own charm then? ;) Always something tasty in Thailand and the food's not half bad either.

• junecorlett's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2009 at 4:33 AM

Thanks for these tips. Gems seems to be all over Thailand, we visited one in Phuket.

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2009 at 8:33 AM

Gorgeous Waterfall in OTBP Chiang Mai...so much to do in China...I have to go back! ...and wow, a living room cafe...but the Gems gallery is dangerous (wife stay away, hehehe) Norman :)

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2008 at 8:35 AM

Gil, you do get around a lot lately! Have you won the lottery ;) Great page with nice nature surrounding the shop till you drop city.

• Nathalie_B's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2008 at 7:07 AM

Gili, of all the people YOU didn't push the bell??? Hard to believe :) Great photos and tips. Looks like a very interesting place to visit!

• Jun 28, 2008 at 12:54 AM

Great page about Chiang Mai! I visit soon!

Gili_S

“Two beer or not two beer (Shakesbeer)”

Badges & Stats in Chiang Mai

Have you been to Chiang Mai?

Latest Activity in Chiang Mai