Bochum Transportation Tips by Gili_S Top 5 Page for this destination
Bochum Transportation: 6 reviews and 2 photos
The tram & subway are going all over the city and there are even trams that going to neighbouring cities as Gelsenkirchen and Hattingen. They are very comfortable to use and you can buy your ticket from the ticket machine on the tram itself. Single ticket cost 1.85.
There are many trains going through Bochum, direct trains coming from Aachen, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Essen and other big cities in the area.
In the city there is subway, trams & buses that will take you anywhere.
Website: http://www.bahn.de & www.vrr.de
More Reviews (38)
- See All Best value for no money ;-)
- See All City ticket and tourist info
- See All Bavarian
- See All Living Room
- See All Mini Golf
Gili_S's Related Pages
Bochum Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Bochum"
- "BOCHUM - "the canopy bed for pigeons""
- "Bochum another town from the Ruhr area."
- "GLÜCK AUF!"
- "Bochum is fun!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bochum
- Hotels in Bochum
- Transportation in Bochum
- Nightlife in Bochum
- Restaurants in Bochum
- Shopping in Bochum
- See All...
Explore the World
- Arhbalou Hotels
- Cayo District Hotels
- Werribee Hotels
- Springfield Hotels
- Blue Bell
Badges & Stats in Bochum
- 40 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (87)
Have you been to Bochum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bochum
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Helsinki Intro, 103 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 80 reviews, 121 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubrovnik Intro, 59 reviews, 115 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phan Thiet Intro, 50 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Finland Intro, 59 reviews, 108 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 53 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 100 photos
- Vienna Intro, 73 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto Intro, 49 reviews, 104 photos
- Prague Intro, 58 reviews, 92 photos