"Family England Trip 1999" United Kingdom by KLomaskin
United Kingdom Travel Guide: 98,690 reviews and 244,075 photos
There are probably a gazillion pictures available of London and the major tourist attractions. On your first trip to London, you should take time and at least see a few of the biggies. This was our 2nd trip (the first was our honeymoon) and we returned to some old standards because they were so good.
Tower of London/Tower Bridge
Big Ben/Westminster Abbey
But for something a little different, go to Greenwich, England and stand astride the Prime Meridian at the Royal Observatory. Take a side trip to Windsor, or Stonehenge, or a train ride south to Brighton for a weekend at the shore.
When you can't fit everything into your London trip that you would like, there is always Legoland, Windsor. Situated... more travel advice
KLomaskin's Related Pages
United Kingdom Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Firas in Wonderland"
- "My U.K. - a home I love very dearly."
- "East, West, Home is Best."
- "My Home"
- "Jet Ski!"
- "United Kingdom Adventure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in United Kingdom
- Hotels in United Kingdom
- Transportation in United Kingdom
- Nightlife in United Kingdom
- Restaurants in United Kingdom
- Shopping in United Kingdom
- Warnings and Dangers in United Kingdom
- See All...
Badges & Stats in United Kingdom
- 9 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to United Kingdom?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in United Kingdom
Photos in United KingdomSee All Photos (8)
Top 5 Pages
- Utah Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Maryland Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- California Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Iowa Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
No friends yet.