"The Sports Capital of Texas?" Top 5 Page for this destination Round Rock by american_tourister
Round Rock Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 118 photos
Round Rock has grown on me. I was not sure about it at first as since we have been here my time is split between being overseas and here. My wife and son love living here and honestly we would not dream of returning to CA unless some one just wanted to pay obscene amounts of money.
RR is close enough to Austin that you can enjoy all the things it has to offer but is also far enough away that it has its own identity and is safer. Add in that it has one of the highest densities of Concealed Handgun Licenses and it makes the folks really polite. You just don't know who is packing heat!
RR is also the home of Dell Computers where my nephew works. He lovingly/hatefully calls it "Dellcatraz". RR is really the Irvine of the Greater Austin, Texas area!
- Pros:Cheaper than California
- Cons:Hot summers, cold winters
- In a nutshell:A nice boring middle class town
The Texas Stars are a AAA level Ice Hockey team playing in Cedar Park which is just past Round Rock. It is very good... more travel advice
No, it's not Whataburger. I take nothing from Whataburger by saying that Little Red Wagon is better. Whataburger is... more travel advice
american_tourister's Related Pages
Round Rock Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Round Rock--Small, But Mighty!"
- "From Small Town to Metropolis!"
- "BOOMING ROUND ROCK, TEXAS"
- "The Sports Capital of Texas?"
- "Round Rock"
- "jan119's new Round Rock Page"
- "Veronica's house in Roundrock Texas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Round Rock
- Hotels in Round Rock
- Nightlife in Round Rock
- Restaurants in Round Rock
- Shopping in Round Rock
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Round Rock
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Round Rock?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Round Rock
Photos in Round RockSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 35 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Long Beach Intro, 24 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos
- Budapest Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 13 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue