"My Childhood" Top 5 Page for this destination Brownsville by american_tourister
Brownsville Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 11 photos
I spent the first 8 years of my life here. I have many fond memories of Brownsville. I learned to ride a bike, fish, and hunt here. I learned Spanish and learned to love the Mexican culture. I finally got a chnace to visit as an adult a couple of years ago. Everything was so much smaller!
- Pros:A great place to spend a childhood
- Cons:Sweltering, exhausting heat
- In a nutshell:A unique place in America. World class beaches and fishing and on the border too.
A wonderful little zoo that is a treasure to the community. It is inexpensive too. Only $7.00 for adults and $3.75 for... more travel advice
american_tourister's Related Pages
Brownsville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Elizabeth Black"
- "My Childhood"
- "sbrookes's new Brownsville Page"
- "This Page is mostly all about South Padre Island a"
- "MY Home ,My Town"
- "Rob47's new Brownsville Page"
- "Brownsville, Texas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brownsville
- Hotels in Brownsville
- Transportation in Brownsville
- Restaurants in Brownsville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brownsville
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Brownsville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brownsville
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 35 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Long Beach Intro, 24 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos
- Budapest Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 13 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue