"Viva Las Vegas!" Las Vegas by american_tourister
Las Vegas Travel Guide: 8,346 reviews and 17,013 photos
I used to travel here frequently for business so I will tell you about how a business traveler should handle the place. I mix in a little fun but try to avoid the temptations while I am here.
You can spend a lot of money here but there are some neat things to see for free or for very litle cost. The free stuff will have that designation on the header.
Like everyone I was wseduced by las Vages temptations when I first went there but when you go as much as I have it gets where it is easy to avoid.
No one can mention las vegas without talking about the famed "Strip". It is actually Las Vegas Blvd. and is a real street. During the day it is not so bad but at night it comes to life. There has been a lot written about the strip so I won't bore you but you do HAVE to see it.
- Pros:All the Glitz you can imagine!
- Cons:Come see the seamy side of life.
- In a nutshell:Great for vacations, tough for business travel.
The Blue Man Group (BMG) is really hard to describe. It is music, electronic art, audience participation, avant garde,... more travel advice
There is no such thing as a native of Las Vegas. Everyone is from somewhere else. Or so it seems. Like Southern... more travel advice
american_tourister's Related Pages
Las Vegas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Las Vegas - Always Updating!"
- "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
- "A tourists view of Las Vegas"
- "las vegas"
- "Vegas - City with a sleeping disorder"
- "Viva Las Vegas"
- "Las Vegas: An Escape From Reality"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Hotels in Las Vegas
- Transportation in Las Vegas
- Nightlife in Las Vegas
- Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Shopping in Las Vegas
- Warnings and Dangers in Las Vegas
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Las Vegas
- 13 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Las Vegas
- Posted in Travel Seoul Forum "Western Food Markets in Seoul"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Better than a Blue Movie!"
- Wrote a Review Better than a Blue Movie! about The Venetian Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas Nightlife
- Commented on one of clueless83's Las Vegas travel pages
- updated a Las Vegas Travel Page "Viva Las Vegas!"
Photos in Las VegasSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 35 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Long Beach Intro, 24 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos
- Budapest Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 13 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (48)
Latest Las Vegas hotel reviews
- Siegel Suites
- 22 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 7, 2013
- Santa Fe Station
- 96 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 15, 2013
- Tam O'Shanter Motel
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center
- 60 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- The New Frontier Hotel And Casino
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
- Motel 6 Las Vegas - I-15
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 26, 2013
- The Suites- Boulder Strip
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 12, 2012
- Budget Suites of America - Wynn
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 11, 2013
- Meridian Luxury Suites Las Vegas
- 93 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 4, 2013
- Emerald Suites
- 148 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 15, 2013
- Travelodge Ambassador Strip
- 89 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013