Kuwait Packing List Tips by american_tourister
Kuwait What to Pack: 8 reviews and 5 photos
Luggage and bags: Ordinary stuff is Okay. The airport is modern so roll aboards are fine too.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Kuwait is blistering hot and sweltering humid in the summer. I found that wearing underarmor tee shirts and skivvies was one of the keys to staying cool. It wicks away moisture so you don't have that damp, sweaty feeling that goes with heavy summers.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: You can get anything you need at one of the many pharmacies (drugs) or toiletries at the Sultan Center. ( Big Grocery Store)
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: Only a masochist would camp here.
Miscellaneous: If you are an XL or above size in the US or Europe you better stock up on clothes. You won't find much at all your size, if anything. When you do find XXL once you open it you get one of two thinkgs. It is either really a L or it is going to shrink to be an L. Either way, you just wasted money.
More Reviews (11)
american_tourister's Related Pages
Kuwait Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KUWAIT : AN EXPAT COUNTRY"
- "Kuwait....Hot and dry"
- "When offered to go to Kuwait..."
- "Kuwait is MilAir Heaven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuwait
- Hotels in Kuwait
- Transportation in Kuwait
- Nightlife in Kuwait
- Restaurants in Kuwait
- Shopping in Kuwait
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuwait
- See All...
Explore the World
- Tayabas Hotels
- Grape Island Hotels
- Al Mintaqah ash Sharqiyah Hotels
- Devon Hotels
- Islas del Rosario
Badges & Stats in Kuwait
- 12 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Kuwait?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuwait
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 35 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Long Beach Intro, 24 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos
- Budapest Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 13 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue