"Phoenix means MLB Spring Training!" Phoenix by american_tourister
Phoenix Travel Guide: 764 reviews and 1,582 photos
If you understand the optional chapter title then you understand why I love baseball.
Phoenix is another place I had a company branch. I visited a lot of times and always tried to get my visits to coincide with MLB Spring Training. It also has the most western branch of Whataburger. This is a hamburger chain from Texas that has big mustard burgers.
I have been several times for Major League Baseball Spring Training. I am a big Anaheim Angels fan and love going. I will go again the next chance I get, armed with my digital camera. For now though,........here is a cactus.
- Pros:MLB and a Whataburger
- In a nutshell:Come at the right time of year weatherwise and you will love it.
american_tourister's Related Pages
Phoenix Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Phoenix, Arizona!"
- "VAlley in the Sun"
- "Phoenix Arizona"
- "Phoenix and Scottsdale--Jewels of the Desert"
- "Spring In The Desert"
- "Arizona, Republic of"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phoenix
- Hotels in Phoenix
- Transportation in Phoenix
- Nightlife in Phoenix
- Restaurants in Phoenix
- Shopping in Phoenix
- Warnings and Dangers in Phoenix
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phoenix
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Phoenix?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phoenix
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 35 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Long Beach Intro, 24 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos
- Budapest Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 13 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue