"Lost Lost Lost" Cserenfa by american_tourister
Cserenfa Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
I was lost, lost, lost in SW Hungary and it was beginning to get dark. This is another one of the towns I drove through looking for the road to Kaposvar.
Anything this old in America would be in a museum. There is nothing in California over 400 years old and in fact anything over 50 years old is a relic. The sense of histroy in Europe is much different. Since this old fire engine is not several hundred years old it is just junk.
These little bus stops exist all over the country. I am guessing that they come in pretty handy during the cold winter months. I live in California and we just don't have that kind of weather so we don't have anything like this to compare.
- Pros:A pretty little town
- Cons:Blink your eye and you will miss it when driving through
- In a nutshell:Another place I wish I had time to visit for a couple of days
american_tourister's Related Pages
Cserenfa Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cserenfa
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Cserenfa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cserenfa
Photos in CserenfaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 35 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Long Beach Intro, 24 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos
- Budapest Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 13 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue