"Hajmas - A nice town to be lost in" Hajmas by american_tourister
Hajmas Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
I got lost. I mean really lost. I was traveling from Taszar to Kaposvar (keep in mind that neither of those is on a beaten path) and took the wrong turn off of a roundabout. I had my mind on other things and the next thing I knew I was wandering about the SW corner of Hungary looking for a way to Kapsovar. These little villages don't have good signage and were completely off the map that I had. Thank goodness I found a school kid who spoke English. He was able to tell me how to get back to the main highway.
In every village in Hungary you can find three things. A government building, a small store, and a church. This town was no different.
There are picturesque little houses all over this part of Hungary. I wonder who lives there and how they live. I'll bet that for the most part they are happy people.
- Cons:Off the beaten path
- In a nutshell:Unless you are lost or looking for it you won't make it here.
american_tourister's Related Pages
Hajmas Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Hajmas
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Hajmas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hajmas
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 35 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Long Beach Intro, 24 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos
- Budapest Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 13 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue