"Beer and Chocolates" Belgium by american_tourister
Belgium Travel Guide: 22,774 reviews and 57,740 photos
Every town has a brewery and a chocolatier. The beer is the best I have ever had and the chocolates are outstanding.
- Pros:Small and compact
- Cons:Small and compact
- In a nutshell:A lot of stuff in a little space, wish I had more time there.
Train. Walk a lot. Ride a bicycle. It is a small country and is best taken in small doses. Bicycle. more travel advice
Ride a bicycle through the Passchendale battle field in Flanders. It is a WWI battlefield that is tenderly cared for by... more travel advice
american_tourister's Related Pages
Belgium Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Belgium by cows". Translation: Norali"
- "Belgium is like >. big!"
- "Belgium - So small but so different in landscapes"
- "My Homeland"
- "Paul's Journey Through Belgium"
- "The real cows"
- "Belgium places to visit and beers to drink"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belgium
- Hotels in Belgium
- Transportation in Belgium
- Nightlife in Belgium
- Restaurants in Belgium
- Shopping in Belgium
- Warnings and Dangers in Belgium
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belgium
- 5 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Belgium?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belgium
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bosnia and Herzegovina Intro, 35 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Long Beach Intro, 24 reviews, 57 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos
- Budapest Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 13 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Zagreb Intro, 18 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Bahrain Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 12 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue