"HOME SWEET HOME - CHAPPAQUA, NY" Chappaqua by zuriga

Chappaqua Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 9 photos

Chappaqua, NY

My ex-HOMETOWN......and Bill and Hillary's present address. Horace Greeley lived here, too.
This is about how close anyone here gets to the Clintons, although some sightings have been made over the past year. I made my first on November 4, 2001!

We're famous for Horace Greeley High School, Horace Greeley's statue, Greeley Avenue and few other Greeley things.

• Intro Updated Mar 30, 2005

• starship's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2012 at 5:25 AM

Although I knew the name, I have never before read anything about Chappaqua! Sounds like a very low key place with lots of open land. The Storm King sculptural garden sounds very much like our "Grounds for Sculpture" sculptural garden/museum in Hamilton, NJ!

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2007 at 7:47 PM

Enjoyed a rummage through your hometown June :o) Storm King garden looks nice. xx

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2007 at 11:39 AM

A nice look at your ex-hometown. This is the first time I have ever heard of an American town without a McDonalds. (Maybe you shouldn't have said so, because the McDonalds management might read your tip and decide to move in, LOL.)

• lionreb's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2006 at 11:25 AM

I bet it was a pretty nice place to live. I've been wanting to visit the town for a while. I'm sure I will get around to it one of these days..

• VinTolucci's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2006 at 3:40 PM

The neighborhood has always been exclusive!

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2006 at 6:18 AM

Looks like a great place to hang a hat. Guess that's why Billary moved there. Happy Birthday!

• garridogal's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2006 at 8:31 AM

I'm originally from New York too!

• jackcd's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2005 at 11:16 AM

do we get to meet Bill & Hill?

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2005 at 5:36 AM

The name Horace Greeley rang a bell but it did not click until I read your very interesting little piece on him! A stroll around Storm King looks like it would be fun!

• chodearm's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2005 at 12:49 PM

I love that Storm King, I gotta get back there.

zuriga

“It`s never too late for changing one`s script.”

Badges & Stats in Chappaqua

Have you been to Chappaqua?

Latest Activity in Chappaqua