"TUCSON" Tucson by zuriga

Tucson Travel Guide: 953 reviews and 2,189 photos

THE REAL DESERT

I've often spent winters in Tucson. I'll be happy to share interesting and fun things to see or do if you're headed that way. It's heaven on earth!

• Intro Updated Mar 15, 2005

• Nov 21, 2010 at 4:27 AM

Thanks, you've reminded me about things I've been interested in but never had pinned on a map (Kitts Peak and the airplane boneyard for instance). Quite a few new tips saved for future reference!

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Hi June! I thought that cowboy friend of yours was real (on the bench!)...You've been to more places in Tucson than I! I have o visit more - but I added pics I got from TODAY in my new Mesa, Arizona pages...Hope you;re doing okay...Norman :)

• BluBluBlu's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2005 at 6:41 AM

Looks a great place June...brilliant cacti & fred couples! Happy travels Blu

• madamx's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2005 at 6:40 AM

Heading to Tucson in a couple of weeks :o) Thanks for the great pictures and hand tips ~ Helen

• Sep 1, 2004 at 3:45 PM

Sounds like I need to finally visit the Sonoran Desert Museum. Great Tucson page!

• ymike2000's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2004 at 10:57 AM

Looks like a beautiful place. Thanks for the great info. Hope you're having a great birthday!

• awayhome's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2004 at 8:19 PM

I love Arizona, hope to back there again sometime in the future. great page you have, happy travel=))))

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2003 at 8:43 AM

A very nice page! luckily i visited Tuscon, Saguro NP with millions of cacti and lovely TUBAC, wow, I met there... Polish American artist and one Kokopello is behind me now :-)))

• nada1712's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2003 at 2:00 PM

An extremely interesting page with some really beautiful photos, -Kitts peak - fascinating!! Best wishes Nada

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2002 at 4:52 AM

Beautiful photos...bet I'd find some terrific turquoise there

zuriga

“It`s never too late for changing one`s script.”

Badges & Stats in Tucson