"COLOGNE" Cologne by zuriga
Cologne Travel Guide: 1,655 reviews and 4,402 photos
Cologne is a wonderful city with beautiful museums, great shopping and many green parks. I could mention it's great beer, but I'm not an expert on that!
I was lucky to return last week and take some new photos of Cologne in winter. It was cold! Thanks to the boss, we stayed at a luxurious 5 star hotel right at the Dom. It made up for the falling snow and low temperatures. It was our first time on German Wings which has a hub in Cologne... good airline and such a fast flight from Gatwick.
An interesting example of the many churches to be found in Cologne. more travel advice
Here's the place to shop... and wander even further up or down Hohe Strasse for more and more stores. It's only a ten... more travel advice
zuriga's Related Pages
Cologne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Cologne"
- "Koelsh, ja wohl"
- "Fabulous city with huge cultural heritage."
- "Roman History, Magnificent Cathedral, and Kölsch"
- "My big neighbour, Cologne (Köln)!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cologne
- Hotels in Cologne
- Transportation in Cologne
- Nightlife in Cologne
- Restaurants in Cologne
- Shopping in Cologne
- Warnings and Dangers in Cologne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cologne
- 12 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 25 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Cologne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cologne
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 38 reviews, 68 photos, 4 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 26 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Surrey Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kent Intro, 3 reviews, 39 photos, 6 travelogues
- Isle of Wight Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lake District National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Leatherhead Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos