"EGHAM" Egham by zuriga
Egham Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 32 photos
Virginia Water is a beautiful park and lake just outside Egham and close to the Royal Holloway College. Even on a damp, cold, December day, we took a great walk and even found an interesting totem pole from British Columbia. I can't wait to return in the Spring.
The totem pole from British Columbia was a gift to Queen Elizabeth marking the founding of British Columbia in 1858. It was carved by Chief Mungo Martin, a Kwakiutl Indian of the NW.
zuriga's Related Pages
Egham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Only one thing to tell you about."
- "PRE 666 AD"
- "Cumberland Lodge near Egham"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Egham
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Egham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Egham
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 38 reviews, 68 photos, 4 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 26 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Surrey Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kent Intro, 3 reviews, 39 photos, 6 travelogues
- Isle of Wight Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lake District National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Leatherhead Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos