"My New Home Town" Leatherhead by zuriga

Leatherhead Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 35 photos

Surrey Hills

Deep in the heart of the Surrey Hills lies my new home.. Leatherhead. The River Mole runs through this perfect, English village... what a place to walk each day. The river got its name because of how it tunnels underground between Leatherhead and Dorking.*

VIEW FROM BRIDGE STREET

DUCKS OF BRIDGE STREET

• Pros:Only 10 minutes to Dorking
  • Cons:Only 10 minutes to Dorking
  • Intro Updated Feb 15, 2006

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2010 at 4:00 AM

Hi June, nice coverage of your nice town to be living in! Im still here in London and just hit the 10 years mark when thought Id only come for a 1 year stay!

• ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2010 at 8:00 AM

MY! looks like a perfectly lovely place to live; I just got back fr London last wk, after some delay due to volcanic ash!, but unfortunately not out to country much besides Cornwall (not yet gotten to my tips)

• halikowski's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Your photos & commentaries to Leatherhead are particularly pleasant. I guess it's the richest part of the country, so the establishment can afford to keep budget shopping centres, council housing, yob culture at arms' length. Enjoy it!

• diosh's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2009 at 2:05 PM

My sister has a coffee in a nice cafe in Leatherhead every Saturday morning.We should meet up for another in Kingston, some time?

• PeteG's Profile Photo
    May 13, 2008 at 8:42 AM

Hi June - Thanks your your comments on my Reigate tips. Love Leatherhead, I got married there! Pete

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2006 at 2:58 PM

What a wonderful place to live...beautiful, tranquil, and historic. Great job!

• basstbn's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2006 at 1:13 PM

What a beautiful place. Would love to visit the area.

• mikelisaanna's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2005 at 5:48 PM

Interesting Leatherhead page. I was there for a business meeting a few years ago, but did not see much of the town. I should spent more time exploring it!

• uglyscot's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2005 at 1:30 PM

Fetchum pictures are so peaceful. Now , what 's the origin of Leatherhead [sounds like a turtle], and fetchum [sounds like someone giving orders toa dog!].

• Janani's Profile Photo
    Nov 10, 2005 at 11:51 AM

That's amazing; I was looking at your Leatherhead place while you wrote that! I like the Fire and Iron Gallery there. Have you been?

zuriga

“It`s never too late for changing one`s script.”

Badges & Stats in Leatherhead

Have you been to Leatherhead?

Latest Activity in Leatherhead