Isle of Wight Off The Beaten Path Tips by zuriga
Isle of Wight Off The Beaten Path: 1 reviews and 1 photos
I was glad we took the daunting drive down to the seafront at Bonchurch, a small suburb next to Ventnor. We came across the studio of Andrew Bristow, a potter who has been working on the Isle of Wight for many years. His pottery is very pretty and I couldn't resist buying a few items to take home. Opening hours vary so call ahead before arriving.
Other Contact: Shore Road, Bonchurch
Phone: 01983 854445
More Reviews (9)
zuriga's Related Pages
Isle of Wight Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ISLE OF WIGHT - IN A TIME WARP?"
- "The Isle of Wight"
- "Isle of Wight"
- "Isle of Wight...."
- "Isle of wight"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isle of Wight
- Hotels in Isle of Wight
- Transportation in Isle of Wight
- Restaurants in Isle of Wight
- Shopping in Isle of Wight
- Warnings and Dangers in Isle of Wight
- See All...
Explore the World
- Somosierra Hotels
- Silver City
- Bali Hotels
- Truth or Consequences
- Sprimont Hotels
- Westeinderplassen Hotels
Badges & Stats in Isle of Wight
- 10 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Isle of Wight?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isle of Wight
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 38 reviews, 68 photos, 4 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 26 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Surrey Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kent Intro, 3 reviews, 39 photos, 6 travelogues
- Isle of Wight Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lake District National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Leatherhead Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (52)
Latest Isle of Wight hotel reviews