"KENT" Kent by zuriga
Kent Travel Guide: 1,739 reviews and 4,096 photos
There's a tremendous amount for a traveler to see in Kent. It's very accessible to London by train, so don't be afraid to venture forth for a day of sightseeing.See my Travelogues below for photos and information on Chartwell, Hever Castle and some other interesting destinations
Seesalter is a small beach community on the Kent coast near Whitstable. It has a huge beach when the tide is out and is home to a wonderful gastropub called The Sportsman. Book far ahead for this one.
A visit to Scotney Castle affords the opportunity to see not one, but two lovely buildings. The original castle dates... more travel advice
zuriga's Related Pages
Kent Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kent - Home of the Hops and much more"
- "Welcome to the Garden Of England"
- "Kent, the Garden of England"
- "Kent - The Garden of England"
- "Canterbury Cathedral"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kent
- Hotels in Kent
- Transportation in Kent
- Nightlife in Kent
- Restaurants in Kent
- Shopping in Kent
- Warnings and Dangers in Kent
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kent
- 6 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 18 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Kent?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kent
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 38 reviews, 68 photos, 4 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 26 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Surrey Intro, 13 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kent Intro, 3 reviews, 39 photos, 6 travelogues
- Isle of Wight Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lake District National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Leatherhead Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos