"Mostar" Mostar by madbal
Mostar Travel Guide: 705 reviews and 1,949 photos
This is my favorite town in 2001.
We've visited Mostar on the way to Dubrovnik. But it was so terrible nice and chaothic, that we had to get back on the backway once again.
The centre is getting nicer and back to the old-fashioned style, but the downtown has still the wounds of war.
On every corner... Not! Every step you bump against a café, or restaurant, the music is on, let it be some bosnian ethno music or the "Surviver" by Destiny's Child.
Mostar is the Real Surviver.
madbal's Related Pages
Mostar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mostar again"
- "Mostar - Bosnia and Herzegovina"
- "The heart of Herzegovina"
- "Mostar - A bridge between east and west"
- "Healing in Mostar"
- "Mostar, the pearl of Herzegovina"
- "Ancient Mostar"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mostar
- Hotels in Mostar
- Transportation in Mostar
- Nightlife in Mostar
- Restaurants in Mostar
- Shopping in Mostar
- Warnings and Dangers in Mostar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mostar
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Mostar?Share Your Travels
Photos in MostarSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 17 reviews, 12 photos
- Vík Intro, 14 reviews, 6 photos
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Iceland Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Szekesfehervar Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Maseru Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Miskolc Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Durban Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Banja Luka Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 3 reviews
No friends yet.