Vík Off The Beaten Path Tips by madbal
Vík Off The Beaten Path: 3 reviews and 3 photos
<b>Ingólshöfði, bird paradise</b> More to the eastside stay on mainroad Nr.1.. After about 160kms you will see a board on the right side, with the name Ingólshöfði. There are fully organised guided tours to the coast, where you can see hundreds of puffins (even touch them!) squababies squas etc etc. As an extra, the icelandic guide will tell you stories how Iceland were discovered by the old vikings.
More Reviews (13)
madbal's Related Pages
Vík Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The door to the south coast"
- "Sharrie's Vik Waterfalls"
- "Why do we Crusa-Vik ourselves?"
- "Salka's new Vik Page"
- "Black beach and puffins!"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vík
- 14 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Vík?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vík
Photos in VíkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 17 reviews, 12 photos
- Vík Intro, 14 reviews, 6 photos
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Iceland Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Szekesfehervar Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Maseru Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Miskolc Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Durban Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Banja Luka Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 3 reviews
No friends yet.
Latest Vík hotel reviews
- 131 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 28, 2013