"Vík" Vík by madbal
Vík Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 71 photos
The southest icelandic village at the coast. There are living only 340 people but all of them are nice and friendly. Small town but you could spend here and in the area more than one Vík.... week.
Climb up to this hill, use your 4wd wagon, and you will see, how the End of the World looks like. Then look back to see... more travel advice
Squa and wild birds Do not catch the squa babies! The parents are always watching their babies, so if you try to touch... more travel advice
madbal's Related Pages
Vík Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The door to the south coast"
- "Sharrie's Vik Waterfalls"
- "Why do we Crusa-Vik ourselves?"
- "Salka's new Vik Page"
- "Black beach and puffins!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vík
- 14 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Vík?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vík
Photos in VíkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 17 reviews, 12 photos
- Vík Intro, 14 reviews, 6 photos
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Iceland Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Szekesfehervar Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Maseru Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Miskolc Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Durban Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Banja Luka Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Netherlands Intro, 3 reviews
No friends yet.