"bmiller39's new Greenwood Page" Greenwood by bmiller39
Greenwood Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 30 photos
Greenwood Mississippi is in the Mississippi Delta which is a very large flat basin of the Mississippi river. it is very fertile and supports three principal agricultural crops: COTTON, RICE, SOYBEANS..The city is in LeFlore County which was named after an Indian tribe and is approximately 120 miles south of memphis. It is Known as the "Cotton Capital of the World".
There is a section of Greenwood along the Yazoo river in the center of the town called "Cotton Row"
The climate is exceptionally warm in the summer and the winters are somewhat mild. Storms can come up very suddently... more travel advice
I don't think there are any special tips other than to say that in the south it is important to be very respectful and... more travel advice
bmiller39's Related Pages
Greenwood Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "bmiller39's new Greenwood Page"
- "greenwood, mississippi"
- "Aug. 16 thru 22, 2013"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Greenwood
- Hotels in Greenwood
- Nightlife in Greenwood
- Restaurants in Greenwood
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Greenwood
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Greenwood?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greenwood
Photos in GreenwoodSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Metz Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin 7 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Strasbourg Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Göttingen Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Louisville Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Leipzig Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Greenwood Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Key West Intro, 9 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Greenwood hotel reviews
- Bridgewater Inn Bed and Breakfast
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 26, 2010