Prague Things to Do Tips by travelmad478
Prague Things to Do: 5,097 reviews and 9,010 photos
A rooftop view at Prague Castle
A statue in one of the Castle gardens
Wandering around this complex is a great way to spend half a day or so. In nice weather, it's amazing--there are gardens to explore, lots of buildings to poke around, and history to soak up.
I am a big fan of religious architecture and art, and Prague's many churches and synagogues are a great place to poke around. They're all over the place, so just step inside and have a look (respectfully of course!) to get a great education in the art and architecture of a lot of different traditions through the last five or so centuries.
More Reviews (8)
travelmad478's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "prague czech republic"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 12 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 29 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 33 reviews, 26 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Doha Intro, 25 reviews, 23 photos
- Khasab Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Beirut Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Udaipur Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Russia Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (23)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Charles Bridge- 435 Reviews, 796 Photos
- Old-Town Hall & Astronomical Clock- 295 Reviews, 487 Photos
- Castle- 372 Reviews, 668 Photos
- St Vitus's Cathedral- 302 Reviews, 540 Photos
- Wenceslas Square- 150 Reviews, 261 Photos
- Torture Museum- 14 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Old-Town Square- 265 Reviews, 497 Photos
- Church of Our Lady before Tyn- 131 Reviews, 217 Photos
- Castle Guard- 67 Reviews, 114 Photos
- Vltava river and bridges- 90 Reviews, 192 Photos
See All Prague Things to Do