"A day in Korcula town" Korcula by travelmad478
Korcula Travel Guide: 163 reviews and 441 photos
Korcula town is located on the island of the same name, about a two-hour drive from Dubrovnik via the ferry from Orebic. The town is another lovely example of the medieval stone architecture for which Dalmatia is famous. The old city of Korcula is quite small, taking up a peninsula that juts out into the Peljeski channel facing Peljeski peninsula on the mainland. You can easily see the sights here in a day, or even half a day.
Driving from Dubrovnik to Korcula, we passed through the town of Mali Ston (a few miles before you get to the ferry at... more travel advice
The island of Korcula has a thriving wine industry. Just outside the walls of the old city, we stumbled onto a nice wine... more travel advice
travelmad478's Related Pages
Korcula Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A living open air museum"
- "Quaint island town on Korcula."
- "SILENT ECHOES OF TURBULENT PAST"
- "7 Days in Korcula"
- "Welcome To Town Korcula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Korcula
- Hotels in Korcula
- Transportation in Korcula
- Nightlife in Korcula
- Restaurants in Korcula
- Shopping in Korcula
- Warnings and Dangers in Korcula
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Korcula
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Korcula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Korcula
Photos in KorculaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 33 reviews, 26 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Doha Intro, 25 reviews, 23 photos
- Khasab Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Beirut Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Udaipur Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Russia Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos