"A day out in Imlil" Top 5 Page for this destination Imlil by travelmad478
Imlil Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 113 photos
From Marrakesh, it's about two hours' drive to the village of Imlil. This is a jumping-off point to the Atlas Mountains, a great place to hike. We took a day trip to Imlil from Marrakesh to walk some of the village trails around the area.
We stopped for lunch at the Kasbah du Toubkal, an inn and restaurant perched on a hilltop with a view of the mountains.... more travel advice
travelmad478's Related Pages
Imlil Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Jebel Toubkal and the High Atlas"
- "Imlil village and Toubkal massif walks"
- "A day out in Imlil"
- "Imlil - my third wife and home to the Unseen"
- "Gateway to the high atlas"
- "Marakesh to Imlil-climbing Toubkal"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Imlil
- Hotels in Imlil
- Transportation in Imlil
- Nightlife in Imlil
- Restaurants in Imlil
- Shopping in Imlil
- Warnings and Dangers in Imlil
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Imlil
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Imlil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Imlil
Photos in ImlilSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 33 reviews, 26 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Doha Intro, 25 reviews, 23 photos
- Khasab Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Beirut Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Udaipur Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Russia Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos