"Julie and Stacey Go to Cappadocia" Kayseri by travelmad478
Kayseri Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 158 photos
In 1999, I brought my friend Stacey to Turkey to visit Istanbul and Cappadocia. We flew to Kayseri and spent five days around the region, staying in the town of Urgup. We set up the Cappadocia portion of the trip with the help of Argeus Travel (in Urgup), whom I can wholeheartedly recommend. They were amazingly helpful and came up with a fantastic itinerary for a very reasonable price. I found them on the Web and set up the whole trip via e-mail.
You never know what you'll come across on a hike in Cappadocia. We stumbled into a cave church in the middle of nowhere,... more travel advice
Visit the cave churches. All around Cappadocia, there are thousands of caves in the hills that were once used as homes... more travel advice
travelmad478's Related Pages
Kayseri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Caesarea or Kayseri 6000 years old city"
- "yakacik's new Kayseri Page"
- "Julie and Stacey Go to Cappadocia"
- "fikri's new Kayseri Page"
- "istanbul_is's new Kayseri Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kayseri
- Hotels in Kayseri
- Transportation in Kayseri
- Restaurants in Kayseri
- Shopping in Kayseri
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kayseri
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Kayseri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kayseri
Photos in KayseriSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 33 reviews, 26 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Doha Intro, 25 reviews, 23 photos
- Khasab Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Beirut Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Udaipur Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Russia Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos