"Santiago: The New-Old South America" Santiago by travelmad478
Santiago Travel Guide: 972 reviews and 2,280 photos
I spent a week in Santiago in 1997, part of an educational tour of the major South American countries. Chile was my favorite of all of them, somehow combining a modern infrastructure, layers of history, and beautiful landscapes--all with the down-to-earth attitude of the Chilean people. My photos of Santiago don't do the city justice, but I recommend seeing this place yourself to understand just what it has to offer.
Here's the winery's main building, where we had a great tasting experience. more travel advice
Cerro Santa Lucía is a hilly, dense park rising above the streets of central Santiago. It's filled with fanciful... more travel advice
travelmad478's Related Pages
Santiago Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Santiago, Chile"
- "a great place"
- "Working in Santiago"
- "Santiago, Capital of Chile"
- "Between the mountains and the sea"
- "A little taste of South America"
- "Valley of Santiago De Chile"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santiago
- Hotels in Santiago
- Transportation in Santiago
- Nightlife in Santiago
- Restaurants in Santiago
- Shopping in Santiago
- Warnings and Dangers in Santiago
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santiago
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (46)
Have you been to Santiago?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santiago
Photos in SantiagoSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 33 reviews, 26 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Doha Intro, 25 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khasab Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Beirut Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Udaipur Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Russia Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos