"Rio's weekend playground" Angra dos Reis by travelmad478
Angra dos Reis Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 110 photos
I spent a few days in the Angra dos Reis area in 1997, and in 2003 went near there again to visit the port belonging to a company that my fund owns. The region around Angra dos Reis is a big resort area for Brazilians, mostly Rio residents who take the two-hour drive out on weekends to enjoy the beaches and mountains. It's a beautiful spot, although not exactly unspoiled.
travelmad478's Related Pages
Angra dos Reis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WHY *ANGRA DOS REIS*?"
- "::Angra dos Reis::"
- "Angra Dos Reis"
- "Angra in the Winter (June/July)..."
- "ANGRA DOS REIS.."
- "Rio's weekend playground"
- "Angra dos Reis"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Angra dos Reis
- Hotels in Angra dos Reis
- Transportation in Angra dos Reis
- Nightlife in Angra dos Reis
- Restaurants in Angra dos Reis
- Shopping in Angra dos Reis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Angra dos Reis
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Angra dos Reis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Angra dos Reis
Photos in Angra dos ReisSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 33 reviews, 26 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 24 reviews, 24 photos
- Doha Intro, 25 reviews, 23 photos
- Khasab Intro, 12 reviews, 32 photos
- Beirut Intro, 18 reviews, 25 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Udaipur Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Russia Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos