My Favorite Pages

Amman

Annai

Travel Map

Texnav Aug 24, 2016 at 4:25 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Arriving on AA flight in LHR from USA at Term 3, departing on BA flight for DUB at Term 5'. You've been a huge help.

Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
Donna_in_India Aug 24, 2016 at 3:26 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Restaurant near 54th & 6th'. Thanks Julie. Will have to try Bistro Milano.

Texnav Aug 22, 2016 at 9:46 AM

SallyK11 Aug 14, 2016 at 2:09 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'How do you securely deposit cash in the US '. I appreciate your advice.

wildcatfan Aug 6, 2016 at 4:16 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Dulles to BWI transfer'. I appreciate your advice.

dgeorge10's Profile Photo
dgeorge10 Aug 1, 2016 at 10:40 AM

How's it going Julie? Long time no see. Hope all is well.

• travelmad478's Profile Photo
    travelmad478 Aug 1, 2016 at 12:02 PM

Wow, hi! What are you up to and where are you living these days? I'm doing well here, retired (voluntarily!) two years ago and have been focusing on traveling and just enjoying my life.

• dgeorge10's Profile Photo
    dgeorge10 Aug 1, 2016 at 1:47 PM

Good for you! Although, no more plant tours... :-) We're in London now, trying to let the grass grow under our feet for once.

frank85 Jul 15, 2016 at 2:08 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Accessing Terminal 2 from Terminal 3'. You've been a huge help.

Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
Donna_in_India Jun 7, 2016 at 1:22 PM

How ARE you??!! Have been thinking about you and wondering how life is treating you. Lots of busy-ness here!! Are you coming up this way anytime soon?

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Donna_in_India Jun 8, 2016 at 4:48 PM

Might be tough. My son is getting married in Central Park on the 9th so lots of family here a few days prior. I may be able to do lunch on the 13th. Let me know. Jealous of all your free time!! God, I can't wait to retire! :-)

• travelmad478's Profile Photo
    travelmad478 Jun 8, 2016 at 5:02 PM

OK, I'll make a note about the 13th and get back in touch closer to the time. That little road trip is still a work in progress, so I can make it happen to be in north Jersey at lunchtime if you're around!

yusha's Profile Photo
yusha May 7, 2016 at 4:39 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'New York City to Quebec City in 30-40 days by car'. I appreciate your advice.

jpesman's Profile Photo
jpesman May 7, 2016 at 2:10 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Gorillas and Chimpanzees'. I appreciate your advice.