My Favorite Pages

Annai

Travel Map

yusha's Profile Photo
yusha May 7, 2016 at 4:39 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'New York City to Quebec City in 30-40 days by car'. I appreciate your advice.

jpesman's Profile Photo
jpesman May 7, 2016 at 2:10 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Gorillas and Chimpanzees'. I appreciate your advice.

yusha's Profile Photo
yusha May 3, 2016 at 6:18 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'From New York City to To University New Hampshire using 30 days by car '. I appreciate your advice.

Dabs's Profile Photo
Dabs Mar 29, 2016 at 11:31 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Connecting flight from Paris on BA, Virgin to Chicago'. I appreciate your advice.

Footloose_Rimi's Profile Photo
Footloose_Rimi Mar 13, 2016 at 9:42 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Tips on visiting Antelope Canyon'. Awww.... that is not good news. Now I am giving a second thought whether I should go to Page at all or not. Or, what if I can rent a car and travel a month later, i.e. end of Sep? Do you think it still wont be feasible then?

• travelmad478's Profile Photo
    travelmad478 Mar 14, 2016 at 5:18 AM

If you rent a car it will be fine, although do understand that seeing Antelope Canyon will take just an hour or so, and then that's it. Page is a long way from anywhere. If you have limited time it's probably best spent at the national and state parks around the region. September is definitely going to be more pleasant weather-wise.

• Footloose_Rimi's Profile Photo
    Footloose_Rimi Mar 15, 2016 at 2:46 AM

Thanks Julie. It seems, I have to let go Page this time. :(

Footloose_Rimi's Profile Photo
Footloose_Rimi Mar 6, 2016 at 9:33 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Tips on visiting Antelope Canyon'. I appreciate your advice.

dolmasoa Mar 4, 2016 at 11:52 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'namibia public transportation'. I appreciate your advice.

Britontour Feb 21, 2016 at 7:48 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'World Cup T20 Cricket'. I appreciate your advice.

MaryLfloyd's Profile Photo
MaryLfloyd Jan 15, 2016 at 5:41 AM

Thanks for your answer to ' How far ahead to book airfare to Reykjavik?'. You've been a huge help.

Idanator's Profile Photo
Idanator Jan 4, 2016 at 10:52 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Temperature in Texas/South-East in the spring?'. You've been a huge help.