"Beautiful Bali" Bali by Billy_26
Bali Travel Guide: 6,678 reviews and 17,009 photos
The smiling faces of the locals, the wonderful smells of fresh flowers, incense and satays are the things that stay in my memory.
Bali is like Thailand, a meeting place for travellers for all over the world.
My stay in Bali was one of relaxation and lots of shopping. I would reccommend it to anyone.
The momment I walked through the Airport I was at ease and fell in love with the place immediately.
I have been to Bali twice now.
My latest trip was in September, 2002 and the time before was October 2001.
I must admit that I was apprehensive about taking a trip to Bali.
All I had heard about Bali was that it was one big party island full of Kiwi's & Aussies
- Pros:Friendly people, good food and fantastic nightlife
- Cons:The bad smells, people hassling you on the street, poverty
Very romantic ambience. Don't miss it ! If only for a drink. Traditional balianese gardens with ponds. Flowers even in... more travel advice
Trendy type ambience with high ceilings, concrete and steel fittings, running water and green creepers hanging from the... more travel advice
Billy_26's Related Pages
Bali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharing my experiences Under the Bali Sunshine"
- "Bali, A Travel to Island Of Paradise :"
- "Bali, Indonesia..."
- "Bali - Island Beauty"
- "...stranded between heaven and earth"
- "BALI Of Gods, Goddesses & Demons"
- "Bali - Home of the Gods (& mischievious monkeys)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bali
- Hotels in Bali
- Transportation in Bali
- Nightlife in Bali
- Restaurants in Bali
- Shopping in Bali
- Warnings and Dangers in Bali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bali
- 12 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bali
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geelong Intro, 37 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bali Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Australia 16 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canberra Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand 5 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam 6 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok 5 reviews, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salzburg Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue