"The Treasures of Liaoning" Liaoning Sheng by yangshu
Liaoning Sheng Travel Guide: 624 reviews and 1,318 photos
all you visitors have been in the forbiddne city in beijing and get to know where is the home of qing emperors. these manchu people were from the mountains in liaoning and built their castle there and orgnized the army. they grew up stronger and stronger, at last conquered the whole china ang became the master of the palace.
from xinbin to liaoyang, and then to shenyang, the army presided by the hero, nur hachi, moved farward to cover the whole north part. they built the palace in shenyang, the capital city of liaoning sheng.
i have been visited xinbin, where nur hachi and his soldiers born and lived, in spring. the charming green mountains and field told me that the beautiful and rich place gave them the power to get success. right, liaoning is the place to give its people the power to challange everything.
here in liaoning, you can drive on the broad plains or hike in the mountains or cruise the rivers, you can get the beach to taste seafood or step across the border to visit the north korea and russia. it is the place that has all china has, and especially, the abundant natural resourses.
xiuyan jade, fuxin agate, fushun amber, kuandian sapphire, lingyuan fossil, benxi ink stone. i m a gemstone collector, i can get all i like in this province. for the industry, the most important resourse are these, panjin oil, anshan iron, fushun coal, guludao zine, yingkou magnesium...
Lei Feng, the name all chinese know and praise, had been worked in the army in fushun. he was a common soldier and took all his effort to help others. we are all the follower of this common but great man.
in liaoning, you will feel the warm-heart of everyone you meet. now, we have more chance to see the foreigners but we still have the curiosity to watch them, speak to them and then invite them to visit home and treat them a nice meal.
that's the people from liaoning.
- In a nutshell:great, great and great
i left the jeep under the ramp and climbed onto it and found i was on the top of large mine. it is gongchangling iron... more travel advice
yangshu's Related Pages
Liaoning Sheng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Treasures of Liaoning"
- "Anshan - Luo Tuo Shan"
- "TieLing City, Liaoning Province"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Liaoning Sheng
- Hotels in Liaoning Sheng
- Transportation in Liaoning Sheng
- Nightlife in Liaoning Sheng
- Restaurants in Liaoning Sheng
- Shopping in Liaoning Sheng
- Warnings and Dangers in Liaoning Sheng
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Liaoning Sheng
- 185 Reviews
- 286 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 23 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Liaoning Sheng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Liaoning Sheng
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shenyang Intro, 126 reviews, 165 photos, 1 travelogue
- Huanren Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Taonan Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Ji'an Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Hailar Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Changbai Shandi Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Dandong Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Chifeng Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Faku 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Manzhouli Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos